Friday, March 25, 2011

You Can Wear Bare Minerals Foundation Wet

I've been thinking about switching to a liquid or cream foundation from Bare Minerals because I feel the coverage would just be much smoother and more covering up of pores, then I saw these videos. I knew that you can wet Bare Escentuals eyeshadows, but I wasn't aware you could do it their foundation as well. I'm so excited to try this method! I already have the Bare Minerals foundation, kabuki brush, and Mac fix+.

Here's the video detailing the method:



I really want to try the Mac Charged Water she's using because she emphasizes it's smell. Mmmm. Her routine consists of: spraying before moisturizer, a primer, a concealer, mineral foundation with spray, mineral veil powder, and then spray again. Remember to apply the mineral veil dry as it will act as a setting powder for the wet method. For minimalists, moisturizer then spray with foundation is sufficient with optional mineral veil setting. :)

Here's a shorter demonstration of how to put it on wet:


How do you like Bare Minerals or trying this method? Is there a better liquid or cream version?

No comments:

Post a Comment